Fuerteventura is the second largest island of the Canary Islands, often described by people as the most boring one. Barren, little vegetation and huge fields with lava stones – at the first sight it really doesn’t look very interesting. But taking a closer look there is a fascinating world of bizarre rocks, beautiful landscapes, that look like they were painted and long endless sandy beaches. A lot of tourist will only come to this island because of all those beaches. But those, who will never leave their hotel or might only get to the nearest beach, will miss an unique landscape and many interesting people.
Nicole and me, we have been three times on this island and will surely go back to cover some more stories and interesting places.
Here are all blog entries:
- Allsun Hotel Esquinzo Beach – my first experience with an all-inclusive vacation
- A sailing trip on the south coast
- A visit in Betancuria
- Ecomuseo La Alcogida – a trip back in time to the old Fuerteventura
- Centro de Interpretacion Los Molinos
- Hiking around the Calderon Hondo
- Jeep Safari in the south of Jandia
- Mirador Astronómico de Sicasumbre
- Mirador de Morro Velosa
- Museo del Queso Majorero
- Museo de las Salinas del Carmen
- The Black Bay of Ajuy
- Wild parks on the Canary islands : The Oasis Park on Fuerteventura